North Shore RDA operates during school terms 1 – 4. We run riding sessions on Mondays, Tuesdays and Wednesdays from approx 9.00am to 1.00pm.
Interested in becoming a Volunteer at North Shore RDA?
We are always looking for volunteers so if you can offer any help, please contact us on: email@example.com and we’ll get back to you ASAP.
If you choose to give us your time, we can offer you:
- The satisfaction of working with our clients
- The enjoyment of working with horses
- The challenge of learning new skills
- The reassurance of training and support
- The camaraderie of friendly, like-minded people
- Willing to learn
- Physically fit – we can walk up to 10kms per day!
- Committed to the aims and ideals of RDA
- Not afraid to ask for help
- Level-headed with a sense of fun!
- At least 16 years old